[SWE] bake sale tomorrow

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Mon May 2 23:16:08 EDT 2011

Hi girls,

Sorry for all of the e-mails but I just wanted to update everyone about the
bake sale tomorrow.  We found out that there will also be another bake sale
during the time slots we chose to sit outside of pierce so decided that
Tuesday only we will not be selling baked goods.  We will however still be
selling t-shirts.  They did really well today and we have heard a lot of
people talking about them so hopefully we get more sales tomorrow.

So just wanted to update everyone, especially those who are going to bake
that tomorrow we will only be selling shirts.  So please come during your
time slot and get SWE out there J

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical Engineering Class 2013

Society of Women Engineers, Secretary 2010-2012

mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186