[SWE] (no subject)

Samantha Music smusic at stevens.edu
Wed May 4 15:40:45 EDT 2011

Hey girls,

We will not be selling baked good or t shirts tonight, since there is only
about 10 XL t-shirts left!!

If you want an extra large email me or text me (973) 907-3217!

Hope you all do wonderfully on finals, good luck!

Anyone who still may want a t shirt that hasn't bought one yet, I will be
looking into ordering more for next year's club fair, if they aren't going
to be too expensive. I think they look wonderful, and we got an Awesome turn
out from the school. It was great. J

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that we won't be out in front of pierce
tonight. Enjoy!!

Samantha Music

V.P. Society of Women Engineers

Mailbox S-1348