[SWE] FW: Invitation from SWE NJ

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Fri May 6 12:26:13 EDT 2011

Hi girls!

We received this e-mail from SWE NJ as an invite for a soiree they have
planned.  It is open to all upper classman and I wanted to pass it along to
anyone who is interested.  If it helps Suzy, Sam Music, and I have
registered so there will be familiar faces there if that is a concern.
There also seems to possible be professionals there so might be a good
outreach to people too.  At the very least it's down the shore and is in the
summer. So hope some of you can make it.

Maggie