[SWE] Accepted Students Day Club Fair

Jennifer Wehof jwehof at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 5 09:46:24 EDT 2012

Hello SWE!

The Accepted Students Day Club Fair will be held on *Sunday, April 22 from
1:30 pm to 4:00 pm on Palmer Lawn.* We need SWE members to volunteer at the
club fair, promoting our organization to prospective students!  The time
slots to help are as follows:

1pm to 2pm - includes set-up from 1 until 1:30, then promotion at the table
2pm to 3pm - promotion at the table
3pm to 4pm - promotion at the table and then short clean-up

Please sign up on the following Google Doc.  We only need 4 max for each
time slot otherwise the table will be too crowded.
SWE Volunteer Sign Ups - Accepted Student Day -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aiw25WcSIk2edElWYXpPRmN6NnBtLVNnYTBsNHdUOWc

We will have some giveaways like stickers and a sign-up list.  There is an
event on DuckSync, but please sign up on the Google Doc to volunteer for a
time slot.

Jenny

--
Jennifer Wehof