[SWE] URS Presentation

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 9 14:41:08 EDT 2012

Hello All!

SWE just received an e-mail from NSBE that today at 5pm in Babbio Center
there will be a workshop held by NSBE and presented by URS.  There will be
refreshments and food.  The topic is Engineering & Construction Industry and
Engineering with Large Projects.

Sorry for the late notice but we just received an e-mail today.  If you are
around and have time, I recommend stopping by.  I have personally attended a
few NSBE workshops, and if the topic interests you, there is a good
possibility the workshop will benefit you.

I know I did not give you a room location yet, we did not receive on from
NSBE so I am contacting the president now.

All the Best,

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel