[SWE] Remaing Events!

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 11 20:49:51 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to update everyone on the SWE events for the rest of the
semester.  I went over them in the last meeting but wanted to send out a
reminder.  All events will be posted on DUCKSync by the end of the night but
I wanted to email everyone the schedule too just in case.

            April 17th is our SWE Senior D Presentation day.  The event will
start at 9pm in E222.  SWE seniors will present their Senior D projects and
this will be a great opportunity for underclassmen to get an idea of what is
to come their senior year and also help our seniors prepare for their big
week.  Pizza and Refreshments will be provided so please RSVP through
DuckSync.  Seniors please RSVP, and then either comment on the DuckSync page
or email me if you will be presenting.  You can practice your presentation
and get feedback from a new audience.

April 22nd is the President's Tea Accepted Students Day.  SWE will be
setting up a table for introducing SWE to incoming freshman.  We need
volunteers so please sign up through DuckSync (there is a link to google
docs there for time slots.)

            April 24th is our last general body meeting.  It will take place
at 9pm in E222.  Hope to see you there!

April 28th is the Boken Carnival.  SWE will also be setting up a table at
the Carnival to host horseshoe games for students.  We will also need
volunteers to table sit this event too and there will be a signup through
DuckSync too.

May 19th PSEG is holding a conference to introduce young girls into
technological fields.  They are asking local SWE chapters to help volunteer
and set up a table at their lunch fair.  Stevens SWE needs volunteers to
represent  our chapter.  Please RSVP through DUCKSync if you can make it.

Thanks everyone for a great year and let me know if you have any
questions!!! Good Luck for the rest of the semester and hope to see you at
our remaining events!

All the best,

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical & Green Engineering Class of 2013

Society of Women Engineers, President

Women's Club Volleyball, Treasurer

mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186