[SWE] Nominations Meeting

Suzanne Hartwell suzy.hartwell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:56:09 EST 2012

Ladies!

We are going to have a meeting on Wednesday the 15th of February.  I know
it is a Wednesday when we usually don't have our meetings, but we didn't
want to have a meeting on Valentines Day for you girls. I will let you know
the room when it is confirmed.

This meeting will be for the current eboard to explain our positions and
for you girls to sign up for nominations so I advise you to be there, won't
take long.

Than the next week on the 21st of February is Fondue Night starting at 9PM
in Jacobus.

On the 28th of February will be elections where the nominees will give
their speech and we will vote for the new eboard.
Meetings are every last Tuesday of every month unless stated otherwise.
The new eboard will be announced on the 2nd of March at our banquet,  Time
and location still to come.

See you next Wednesday the 15th.
--
*Suzanne Hartwell*