[SWE] Important SWE Regionals 2012

Suzanne Hartwell suzy.hartwell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:40:20 EST 2012

Hey girls.

We need this information by *Thursday the 9th* or we won't be able to
register you.  Also let me know by the 9th if you want to go to the
Regional Banquet that is that Saturday night.  Know that you will most
likely have to pay $15 for that banquet.

Thanks!
Suzy

*Suzanne Hartwell*
Mechanical Engineering 2012