[SWE] Important SWE Regionals 2012

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 4 14:00:07 EST 2012

Hello everyone!

            For the SWE Regionals sign-up sheet that went around Tuesday
night at the meeting, a lot of SWE Member Numbers were missing.  If everyone
who didn't write that in could look up their member number and then e-mail
the number to Suzy, Samantha, and Me, that would be wonderful! Our e-mails
are:

shartwel at stevens.edu

smusic at stevens.edu

mweigel at stevens.edu

            If you do not know how to locate your SWE member number, I have
uploaded a power point on Ducksync with that information.  It is also
attached to this e-mail.  It will take you less than 5 minutes and gives you
step-by-step directions [with pictures] on how to find it.  You must have
this number to register for Regionals.  If you are not a national member
yet, please follow the file on DuckSync Suzy uploaded that shows you how to
become a national member.

            Last if you did not get the paper on Tuesday night to write down
your information for regionals, please e-mail Suzy, Sam, and me the
following information:

Full Name:

Major:

Home Address:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

SWE Member Number:

Thanks So Much for the Cooperation and can't wait for our regional trip!  If
you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me and ask!

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology