[SWE] Reminder Meeting

shartwel shartwel at stevens.edu
Sat Jan 28 14:54:27 EST 2012

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to remind you of our meeting on Tuesday at 9PM in E222.
Please bring with you your National Member Number because we will be
registering for the Regional Conference that night.  If you cannot make
it to this meeting please send me your information no later than the 2nd
of February:
You full name:
Member Number:
Major:
Address:
Email Address
Phone Number:

If you are not a national member and wish to go to this you have two
options.
You can become a national member ($20) and than Stevens will pay for
you to go or
You can pay for it yourself (Registration deadline is the 15th of
February) which will be $60

Additionally, there is a new website where we will have all of our
events posted and for the next few months if we get enough hours on the
website we can win a bunch of prizes like a free lunch of the entire
general body.  Thus, please go to this website and become a member of
SWE!!!!

https://orgsync.com/join/48023/society-of-women-engineers

Thanks Girls!!
--