[SWE] Tuesday Meeting

shartwel shartwel at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 24 09:39:47 EST 2012

Hello Ladies!

I hope the first few weeks of your Spring semester are going well.  I
just wanted to inform you of our first meeting for this semester.
We will be meeting on Tuesday the 31st of January at 9PM in E222.

We will be going over things for this semester like the regional
conference and our educational day and many more so I hope you all show
up.  The big thing this semester is the celebration of 40 years that
women have been at Stevens so SWE is going to be featured a lot this
semester so I hope you all get involved.

See you then!
Suzanne Hartwell
Mechanical Engineering 2012
President Society of Women Engineers