[SWE] Job Opportunity

jzielins jzielins at stevens.edu
Thu May 17 11:58:02 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone!

My name is Justyna Zielinska. I am graduating this year and wanted to
let you guys know about a great job opportunity for anyone that is
interested. I currently work in Hoboken at Harrison Scott Publications
and I have been working there throughout my 4 years at Stevens. I will
be leaving my job by the end of May and my boss wants me to look for
someone to fill the position when I leave. It is a secretary position
that entails just routine office tasks that require little to no
training (filing, picking up phone calls, updating promotional lists,
return mail, etc.) The hours are extremely flexible, one semester I
worked only 8 hours a week and during the summer I worked up to 39
hours. The pay is very good and it is a perfect job for a student
looking for some extra money. My boss wants someone that is either a
freshman or sophomore that could commit to at least a couple years of
working including summers. He also wants to fill the position as soon as
possible so the student could work over the summer. I thought I would
let everyone in SWE know first before I contact the Student Life
Newsletter. The company website is www.hspnews.com. If you are
interested in this position please let me know and I will tell you what
you need to do next. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you,

Justyna Zielinska