[SWE] SENIORS - Graduation Stoles SURVEY!

Jennifer Wehof jwehof at stevens.edu
Thu May 2 09:07:58 EDT 2013

Sorry I cannot split up the list and send to only seniors, I don't want to
miss anyone.

SENIORS!
We are going to place an order for the stoles by tomorrow, FRIDAY MAY 3 so
that we can get them on time!  Professor Brunell has generously offered to
front the cost and then later, when our fundraising money has been built
up, worry about transferring funds.  So, these will be available to seniors
free of charge.

Please take this super quick survey to select which color you like best:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B867CSK

They are essentially the same design, both embroidered, just one is black
with the logo and yellow writing, and one is white with the logo and green
writing.  *Please fill out this survey no later than midnight tonight so we
can select the design and place an order.*  We are getting all the same
color so that everyone matches at graduation.

Thanks!

Jenny

--
Jennifer Wehof