[SWE] SWE Involvement in ECOES

tvarjabe tvarjabe at stevens.edu
Thu May 23 22:11:37 EDT 2013

Hi SWE!

I hope you are having an enjoyable summer so far.  My name is Talar,
and as the new K-12 Outreach Committee chair I am currently working with
Dr. Brunell, our adviser, on holding events throughout the summer ECOES
program at Stevens in order to introduce the students to SWE.  These
events will involve tie-dyeing t-shirts, and giving a brief
overview/presentation about SWE (refreshments will be provided).  We
expect to hold one tie-dyeing event during one Wednesday evening of each
ECOES session (there are 3 sessions).

These dates are:
June 26
July 17
July 31.

If you are around for one or more of these dates and would like to take
part and help out, please send me an email indicating which of the above
mentioned date/s you are available.  We will need to meet around 5 pm in
order to set up and prepare, and we expect the tie-dyeing to begin
around 6 pm.

This will be the first time SWE will be involved in the ECOES program,
so this will be a great opportunity for students, as well as the Stevens
community, to get to know us and what we do!

Sincerely,

Talar Varjabedyan