[SWE] SWE- Meeting Minutes for 9-17-13 and important information

Stephanie Senkevich ssenkevi at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 18 00:18:13 EDT 2013

Hello fellow SWE Members!

     At tonight's meeting we broke up into the 4 committee's to discuss
events for the semester. Attached is the list of Committee Chairs. If you
were unable to attend tonight's meeting please e-mail the chair(s) of the
committee you are a part of, to be filled in.

There are a lot of great events being planned this semester and we hope you
can help out and attend!

To plan a head our next *General Body Meeting will be Tuesday October 15,
2013 at 9pm in E-222*

Also, very importantly* please join us on ducksync*. It is a way for us to
post events and another way to communicate. It is also a way for us to
record attendance at meetings.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,
Stephanie