[SWE] Johnson & Johnson Diversity Event Invite

jmastrog jmastrog at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:37:28 EDT 2013

Hi SWE!

Attached is the invitation to the Johnson & Johnson Diversity Event that
we discussed at the last general body meeting.  If you are interested,
please RSVP by clicking the link "Attend Event" so they can gauge how
many SWE members are coming.  Also, if you are on my Professional
Development Committee and you volunteered to come 15 minutes early at
6:30 to help them with set up and sign ins, please email me so I can
give them a list of your names.

Thank you!
Jaimie Mastrogiacomo