[SWE] Johnson & Johnson Diversity Event Invite

jmastrog jmastrog at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:42:45 EDT 2013

I'm sorry the link didn't attach in the last email! Here is the website
to fill out information to attend.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uBPSXRdlY1lVoJlwZvS1M0z_mHm7mZqvP2KdXgPUWSM/viewform

Event Description:  Johnson & Johnson would like to invite you, the
members of SHPE, NSBE, SWE and Women’s Programming to our 2013
Innovation Challenge! Discover the space where creative ideas and
diverse collaboration exists in the workplace and explore careers
opportunities for internships, co-ops and full time positions with
Johnson & Johnson.

Event Details: