[SWE] Fwd: Johnson & Johnson Diversity Event Invite

Jaimie Mastrogiacomo jaimie0718 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:38:22 EDT 2013

Hi SWE!

Attached is the invitation to the Johnson & Johnson Diversity Event that we
discussed at the last general body meeting.  If you are interested, please
RSVP by clicking the link "Attend Event" so they can gauge how many SWE
members are coming.  Also, if you are on my Professional Development
Committee and you volunteered to come 15 minutes early at 6:30 to help them
with set up and sign ins, please email me so I can give them a list of your
names.

Thank you!
Jaimie Mastrogiacomo

 **

** **

[image: cid:image004.png at 01CD8CF0.E8C55AA0]****

*Special Invitation for you!*

Johnson & Johnson would like to invite you, the members of *SHPE, NSBE, SWE*
 and *Women’s Programming* to our *2013 Innovation Challenge! *Discover the
space where creative ideas and diverse collaboration exists in the
workplace and *explore careers opportunities for internships, co-ops and
full time positions* with Johnson & Johnson.**

[image: cid:image005.png at 01CD8CE6.DC41D100]****

** **

** **

*Event Details*

*Date & Time*: Thursday September 26, 2013, 6:45pm****

*Location: *Bissinger room (4th floor of Howe)****

*Attire:* Business Casual****

** **

****

*[image: cid:image008.png at 01CD8CE6.DC41D100]* <http://bit.ly/14MgvQk>**

* *

** **

© Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. 2012.
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family
of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.**

**

--

Jaimie Mastrogiacomo

Stevens Institute of Technology**

Biomedical Engineering '16

Varsity Women's Lacrosse

Office of Undergraduate Admissions Tour Guide

Society of Women Engineers - Professional Development Chair

Phi Sigma Sigma - Delta Zeta Chapter