[SWE] Fwd: FW: Becton Dickinson IT Internship Program

bbarden bbarden at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 29 21:17:59 EDT 2013

SWE members,
Please see the message below for details about an internship position
with Becton Dickinson!  Info session this Tuesday!
Best,

Hello,

I am a recent Stevens graduate currently working full time at Becton,
Dickinson and Company (BD), and we are recruiting for our IT Internship
Program, which is a feeder program for our IT Leadership Program. We
have had success with Stevens students in the past and would like to
continue that trend. It seems a though the members of the Society of
Women Engineers would be good candidates for this position. We are
targeting juniors graduating in May 2015, looking for an exciting
internship opportunity this upcoming summer!

If your members would like to learn more about the company and the
position, we will be conducting an information session on October 1,
2013 at 5:00 PM in Hayden Lounge. I have attached an overview of the
position for your reference. Can you pass this information on to the
members of this group and let them know it they are interested, you can
apply directly on CastlePointCareers. If you would like us to speak at
any of your meetings, please let me know!

OVERVIEW OF BD
BD is a global leader in medical technology and is dedicated to helping
all people live healthy lives. BD, a Fortune 500 company, employs
approximately 29,000 associates in more than 50 countries throughout the
world. The company has its headquarters in scenic Franklin Lakes, NJ,
close to major metropolitan routes that provide easy access to numerous
academic, arts, leisure, sports and historic areas of interest. BD
offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package, strong
leadership commitment to individual development and learning, and
on-site fitness centers at our Franklin Lakes location.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about BD
or the position. We look forward to you applying!

Thank you,

Katie Castroagudin
EVEREST Internal Controls Mgmt Tm - CTM, Corporate/Shared Services

BD

tel: 201-847-5660 mobile: 201-543-9125
email: katherine_castroagudin at bd.com website: www.bd.com [1]

-------------------------

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A.: THIS MESSAGE MAY
CONSTITUTE AN ADVERTISEMENT OF A BD GROUP'S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR A
SOLICITATION OF INTEREST IN THEM. IF THIS IS SUCH A MESSAGE AND YOU
WOULD LIKE TO OPT OUT OF RECEIVING FUTURE ADVERTISEMENTS OR
SOLICITATIONS FROM THIS BD GROUP, PLEASE FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO
OPTOUTBYGROUP at BD.COM.
******************************************************************* THIS
MESSAGE (WHICH INCLUDES ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
DESIGNATED RECIPIENT(S). IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY
INFORMATION AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER
CONFIDENTIALITY PROTECTIONS. IF YOU ARE NOT A DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, YOU
MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, COPY OR DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE. IF YOU RECEIVED
THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE. THANK YOU.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS MAILING ADDRESS: BD (BECTON, DICKINSON AND
COMPANY) 1 BECTON DRIVE FRANKLIN LAKES, NJ 07417 U.S.A.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.bd.com/