[SWE] Upcoming Events! - SWEets with SWE 2/4

bbarden bbarden at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 27 17:53:04 EST 2014

Hey fellow SWE members!

So we will be hosting our first meeting this semester next Tuesday,
February 4th at 9pm in E 222!  SWEets with SWE next week will be
soliciting your advice in exchange for a SWEet!  So please come out give
your input and stay to get some information on the Regional and National
Conferences!

Also, below I have listed a couple opportunities available to all
members of SWE!

Development Opportunities

TOMORROW

Who:  Bank of America - Technology information session
When:  Tuesday, January 28th at 5:00pm
Where:  Bissinger
What:  Join the BofA representatives to learn more about
their Technology developer and analyst intern programs
Visit: baml.com/campusamericas

FEBRUARY

Who: MIT Lincoln Laboratory
When/Where: Application Deadline - February 20th
		Career Fair - Wednesday, March 5th
		Information Session - Wednesday, March 5 at 5pm in Skyline
		On-site Interviews - March 6th
What:  If you are pursuing a BE/ME/PhD in any of the following majors,
or a comparable scientific or technical field, our technical staff would
like to meet you.
	•	Electrical Engineering
	•	Computer Science
	•	Physics
	•	Mathematics
	•	Materials Science
	•	Mechanical Engineering
	•	Aeronautics/Astronautics
	•	Biology/Biochemistry

Please follow the directions below for submitting your resume.

To be considered for an on-campus interview, please apply to MIT Lincoln
Laboratory’s website www.ll.mit.edu/college/oncampus.html
  The search screen will appear. Please enter Stevens and click Search.
	Select your campus name from the answer set that appears.
	A new screen will appear. Click Create Profile (top right of screen),
and submit your information.