[SWE] SWE - Eboard Elections Wednesday April 2, 2014

Stephanie Senkevich ssenkevi at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 27 00:18:03 EDT 2014

Hi Fellow SWE Members,

 Thank you to those who were able to come tonight. *SWE Eboard nominations
are now open. *Attached is a document containing the 2014-2015 eboard
nominations, as well as the current e-board and the duties for each
position. If you would like to nominate someone please let either Bridgette
or I know, and we will update the list. Also, if you've been nominated and
would like to be removed from the list let us know.

  The attached document contains the e-mail addresses of the current
eboard, if you would like to contact them. If you have any questions fell
free to also contact Bridgette or me.

*SWE eboard elections will take place Wednesday (4/2) at 9pm in E222. * Please
join us to elect the new 2014-2015 SWE eboard. This is a great time to help
the future of SWE!

We hope to see you there!

Regards,

Bridgette and Stephanie

p.s. Just a reminder, the eboard positions are:President, Vice President,
Secretary, Treasurer, Professional Chair, K-12 Outreach Chair, Social
Chair, and Fundraising Chair!