[SWE] Follow Up from GBM

Kendel Aurand kaurand at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 26 13:47:06 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

The minutes from our GBM last Tuesday can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/1AWiDUQGNE1gmZc_F-yWPYP2CTh3v-iPwrY5N8a0tLKw/edit

As discussed at the meeting, there is a point system in place. It goes as
follows:
-attending a GBM: *10 points* per meeting
-attending an event hosted by any committee: *5 points* per event
-help setting up an event with your chosen committee: *10 points *per event
Attending the first GBM counted for points!
Must swipe ID card to receive points!

This is in place for the members wanting to run for e-broad. You must be an
active voting member. Members that have an excusal for missed meetings must
send them to me before the missed meeting. If deemed legitimate, the member
will receive* half points* for attendance of that meeting.

*Reminder*: Members must pick a committee (i.e. Social, K-12 Outreach, and
Professional Development) by the next GBM October 7, 2014 at 9 pm in P116.
Please email the committee head saying that you would like to join.
Social: *Cassie Nicholas*; cnichola at stevens.edu and* Miranda Ripken*;
mripken at stevens.edu
K-12 OUteach: *Tessie Urtubia*; turtubia at stevens.edu
Professional Development: *Kate Moyer*; kmoyer at stevens.edu and *Liz
Gonzales*; egonzal2 at stevens.edu

In the link below is a sign up sheet for members interested in attending
RSO Leads Days. This is not mandatory. However, this is a great opportunity
for members looking to learn leadership skills and potentially run for an
e-broad position in the spring.

https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/1AWiDUQGNE1gmZc_F-yWPYP2CTh3v-iPwrY5N8a0tLKw/edit

*GBMs* for the semester are on the following dates at 9:00 pm in P116
-10/7
-10/28
-11/11
-11/25

*Events to look for:*
*-*16 Handles Fundraiser Event on 10/1 from 4:00-8:00 pm
-Exxon Mobil Panel Discussion on 10/8 from 5:30-6:30 pm
-Demonstration Day with SPS on 10/15 from 1:00-4:00 pm
-Lockheed Martin Information Session on 10/21 from 5:00-6:00 pm

I apologize for the long winded email. We have A LOT going on!

Have a great weekend!

--
Kendel Aurand
Stevens Institute of Technology 2015