[SWE] Follow Up from GBM

cguida cguida at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 27 10:59:02 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,
   I am Christina Guida and I am the Fundraising Committee Chair and
wanted to update on Kendal's email.  The Fundraising committee was
missing from the list of committees, I can be reached at
cguida at stevens.edu .   Kendal also asked that I add the link to the RSO
Leads Day sign up, since the link did not work last time.
https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/14Pbr-Pn8Rrhd2lovta9PbCbX6JWVaU0mVJUEWpskGOk/edit

Thanks,
  Christina Guida