[SWE] MIT LL at Stevens

Kathleen Moyer kmoyer at stevens.edu
Sat Jan 31 10:53:20 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

The career fair is approaching in early March, March 4th, and many companies are coming to campus for the career fair as well as on site interviews. MIT Lincoln Laboratory will be attending and will be holding an information session and interviews. MIT Lincoln Labs is a federally funded Department of Defense research and development center. However, to be considered, it is necessary to apply before the application deadline, February 19th. Below is more information about MIT Lincoln Labs and attached is information about the application/recruiting process and a list of technical seminars. This is a great opportunity, if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Kate and Liz

SWE Professional Development