[SWE] SWE Region E conference: OPEN SPOTS

Aleksandra Petelski apetelsk at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 30 11:35:06 EST 2015

Hey everyone,

Region E has changed the deadline, and the hotel collegiate registration is
due today the 30th, while registration without hotel is due next week.
Remember, the conference is fully covered if you are a National member.

If you are interested in attending, please fill out the form by 7pm tonight.

We know this conflicts with Founder's Day, but this is not a problem. There
will be a group of girls  heading to the conference Saturday morning after
the ball, if that's of interest to you.

Thanks!