[SWE] Prof Dev Updates/Signups/Chairs Needed

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 25 09:49:11 EDT 2015

*Good morning SWE ladies:*

We are happy to have some definite Professional Development details for
you! Please fill out the interest/sign-up sheets for the events - it is not
a commitment, just a count - so we can get a good headcount for each event
(for lots of food of course). We are also looking for event chairs!!
*Feel free to forward this to any/all of your friends!*

[image: Image result for leadership gif]

*PSE&G* *| TOMORROW **Thursday 3/26 | 4-6pm |  Bissinger Room*

   - Panel Discussion - Biz Cas - PSE&G gave us a generous donation for the
   2014 SWE National Conference and we are hoping to receive a donation for
   SWE15 after this event so your attendance is highly appreciated [?]

*!! TATA Communications | Monday 3/30 | 6-9pm | Bissinger Room !!*

   -
*Starting Your Career Off On The Right Foot - Biz Cas - Sign up here.
   <https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1f-MG63lwuIh8yhelhrZXHhsGWJ1quNxWTidsN1OJ9Is/edit?usp=sharing>
   *
   - This event needs a chair, email egonzal2 at stevens.edu ASAP

*Jacobs Engineering | Monday 4/13 | 6-9pm | Bissinger Room*

   -
*Resume Exercise + presentation - Biz Cas - Sign up here.
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ggh6tFAVbqu1iZc_qFmInvzo32J8tq1f1f0lDkeg0CI/edit?usp=sharing>
   *
   - This event needs a chair, email egonzal2 at stevens.edu by 4/6

*Stryker | **Monday 4/27* *| 6-9pm | Bissinger Room*

   - *Formal Panel + Mocktails - Formal. Space limited - RSVP is required.
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gUBIqLhkxht-HbWdQ6V1EI4AmIe2Dx5EgjUbTvwiTkQ/viewform?usp=send_form>*
   - We know this will be a popular event, so please be sure to support our
   other events as they are the same time and place as this one.

If any of the following apply to you, please consider becoming chair for
the event:

   1. You know you want to chair! Email me (egonzal2 at stevens.edu) ASAP
   stating your interest.
   2. You have leadership potential, but don't have a position.
   3. You are looking to join the SWE E-board in the future.
   4. You are looking to join an E-board in the future; use this as a
   leadership example!
   5. You are interested in the company; THIS WOULD BE AWESOME FOR YOU.
   6. You are looking to build your network/delegation skills.
   7. You have time on your hands and you love SWE.

*Professionally Yours, *
*Elizabeth Gonzales & Kate Moyer*