[SWE] Look at these SWE Events for the week!

Aleksandra Petelski apetelsk at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 22 13:02:09 EDT 2015

Hey everyone!

Hope your spring breaks were great!

Here are SWE events for the week:

*PSE&G Discussion Panel* - Thursday, March 26th, 4-6pm, Bissinger
This is a great opportunity to come to ask questions about engineering at
PSEG as well as network! There will be refreshments at this event. This
company gave us a sizable sponsorship that helped pay for the 2014 national
conference, and they may possibly sponsor us in the future, so please
attend!

Then later that Thursday evening, we have our classical *Fondue Night* in
Jacobus Longue at 9pm! Come out to enjoy some fondue and bring friends
along.

On Saturday, the *NJIT SWEet Summit* is taking place at 10am; there, we can
meet members from other SWE chapters. Fill out the form here (Form for NJIT
SWEet) <http://goo.gl/forms/9TscBPE6kf> if interested.

Lastly, if you are interested in competing in the *Google Games*, please
email Miranda (mripken at stevens.edu) this week. It would be really cool to
get a team together and represent SWE outside of Stevens.

Thanks for reading this email, and have an awesome day!

--
*Aleksandra A. Petelski*
*Stevens Institute of Technology '16*
apetelsk at stevens.edu