[SWE] Quick Updates

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:45:46 EST 2015

*Just a few quick updates on Panera Fundraiser, ExxonMobil Panel
Discussion, Women @ Stevens Committee First Event, and Shirt Sales Money!*

*ExxonMobil Panel Discussion*

Come network with reps of ExxonMobil *today Wednesday 11/4 at 5pm* during
this interactive panel discussion with lively and involved panelists, many
of which are Stevens alumni! This event will be catered so make sure to
lure your friends in with free food! The flyer to share is attached to this
email.

*Panera Fundraiser*

Come out to Panera for some dinner, dessert, or just coffee to support SWE*
today Wednesday 11/4 from 4-8pm*! You must present the attached flyer to
give SWE credit so giving you the flyer with details in advance in case you
want to print. You can also pull it up on your phone!! SWE reps will be
there all day, but a big group will be going after the ExxonMobil event
today- join us!

*Shirt Sales*

Money is due for the Shirt Fundraiser! The $15 should be handed to me (Liz
Gonzales) so we can get the order out ASAP. Feel free to text me about
moneys & if you want to place an order if you did not originally sign up
(7327731022). Here is the doc to reference.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xaMLWBtxTyZ1rPBEYQ7BSLgg5hAPKeYFTInfJOMrUkI/edit?usp=sharing>

*Women @ Stevens Committee*

So as a new committee on campus involving all women-centric organizations
on campus, we have brainstormed ideas and turned one into our first event!
It is will be held on *Tuesday 11/17 from 10am-2pm*. We will be starting a
discussion via whiteboard on "What does feminism mean to you?" and of
course have baked goods as an incentive. This is intended to simply start a
discussion amongst the Stevens community that feminism really means
equality for both genders. We will, of course, need help with this event.
If you would like to receive volunteer opps for this, place your name on
this Google sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NgLT91cTlqDOab9D9S8Jv7zJQ5vgFu-wvQ51I1oylw8/edit?usp=sharing>
.

--