[SWE] Society of Women Engineers GBM #5

Fátima Sierra fsierraq at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Nov 14 22:29:43 EST 2016

 Hello everyone,
Come to our next GBM on Tuesday, November 15th at 9PM in Pierce 116*, we will talk about the K-12 Outreach event coming up and committee heads will be giving their reports. Also, we will go over how to get a good co-op/internship or research position! If you have any questions, please email me at fsierraq at stevens.edu
*Please note the room change

Fatima Sierra QStevens Institute of Technology, Class of 2017B. E. Mechanical EngineeringSigma Delta Tau Panhellenic Delegate, Delta Nu ChapterSociety of Women Engineers Stevens Chapter, Secretary