[SWE] SWE GBM CANCELLED TONIGHT

Fatima Sierra fsierraq at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 15 19:55:48 EST 2016

Hello everyone!

We are sorry to announce that we will be cancelling tonight's meeting.
Attached to this email you can find tonight's meeting slides that talk
about internships and coops. On another note, do not forget to pay for
your STEMINIST shirt if you ordered one. You can pay at the next GBM or
contact us to meet you somewhere on campus! Our next meeting is Fondue
Night on Tuesday, November 29th at 9PM in EAS 222.
Finally, we want to encourage you to go to the Female Leadership Talk
hosted by SWiC tonight at 9PM in BC 321. Charu Chaturvedi, an engineer,
business-woman and entrepreneur, will giving her insight on being a
female leader.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Best,
Fatima

B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Sigma Delta Tau Sorority, Panhellenic