[SWE] Upcoming Prof Dev Opportunity

Namankita Rana nrana1 at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 28 13:35:31 EST 2016

Hi all,
I know this was sent out previously in the SWE newsletter but SASE and NSBE
are co-hosting their *Annual** Etiquette **Dinner TOMORROW, November 29th,
from 7pm to 9 pm in Jacobus Lounge*. There will be *mocktails, free *
*dinner**, prizes and tips on how to wine and dine *in a professional
setting and conduct a conversation with your colleagues and employer.
Business casual attire preferred.

The RSVP is here: link to form
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Su18kxxHgLcLdmSOCxhFJddCoqf4c1NjRVipMb99T7WAeHbGnAKBtIxjyqR6vQvKFsRG8QxpiXBZMfA87C6GiRYDRqPSK7Fz7TiBikumYfXcHK25fNH6uFAbEqrzHcVMOgJgVCud2YYG4zL_6Z51RVL61XzpFzFYToeJBdA3GQE=&c=yDhUlZdTz_EgGtmk0b0kI9b3qvrltP5eVqKuv2SVj-gLJRJpj-aVtw==&ch=c6jaR6kPG7JmwWpeM_2_RwGV676-W8JWmCYq3YgEVzdTgQYM7E0meQ==>
.

I would definitely recommend attending! It's a great experience that
teaches you how to conduct yourself in a professional dinner (and the food
+ prizes don't hurt, either). Spots are limited, so RSVP soon! If you have
any questions, please contact sase at stevens.edu or nsbe at stevens.edu.

Best,
Namankita Rana