[SWE] K-12 Cadette Day!

Victoria Larsen vlarsen at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 4 21:55:27 EDT 2016

Hi, gals! At the GBM, I mentioned a Girl Scout Cadette Day that we're
trying to organize, and we want to start collecting materials now so we're
prepared. The Cartesian Diver project I talked about requires 2-liter
bottles, so if you guys could save those to give to us instead of recycling
them, that would be great! We'll be collecting them at GBMs. If you're
interested in what the project will look like, here's the link to check it
out: http://www.hometrainingtools.com/a/cartesian-diver-project .

Since we're doing the Cartesian Diver project, any Naval Engineer
volunteers would be greatly appreciated :D

TLDR: Please bring empty 2-liter bottles to GBMs!

-Tori
--
Victoria Larsen
Stevens Institute of Technology