[SWE] Fwd: Outreach Event - Introduce a Girl to Engineering - Feb 22 2018

Emily Sneddon esneddon at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 14 14:56:40 EST 2018

Hello everyone!

Professor Fontaine reached out to Sarah and I to ask for some volunteers
for this event. It is a panel to encourage young girls to explore STEM
fields at a Jersey City elementary school.

Attached is the original email from Professor Fontaine and the PDF of the
flyer. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or want to
volunteer, preferably by the beginning of next week.

Best,
Emily Sneddon