[SWE] K12 Committee Applications

Sarah Bertussi sbertuss at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 28 15:21:51 EST 2018

Hello Everyone!

Thank you to the people who have already submitted applications to join the
K12 Committee - they are all very strong!  In an effort to give everyone
the opportunity to participate, we are extending the application deadline
until *midnight tonight*.

Just to recap, the K12 Committee is for anyone interested in helping to
plan SWE's next big K12 event, Stevens STARTS - a science fair like event
that we will be collaborating with many other orgs on campus for.

If you would like to apply, please send an email to swe at stevens.edu with
the following information:

   - The subject line "K12 Committee Application"
   - Your name
   - Your major
   - Your year (i.e. 3/4 or 2/5)
   - Your ranking/interest of the following assignments: Event Layout,
   SWE's Table Design, Fundraising, Community Registration,
   Inter-Organizational Communication
   - Why you want to be involved with K12/STARTS in 50 words or less

I hope you all enjoyed the first GBM of the semester!

~Sarah