[SWE] Updates & Opportunities

Kaylee Shepard kshepard at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 29 17:28:24 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

This email is filled with some cool things that you should check out!

*Mentor-Mentee Program*
Please don't forget to fill out this form if you participated in the
Mentor-Mentee Program last semester: https://goo.gl/forms/Bt91Z1ACPFfUUNKO2

It's important that you complete this anonymous form so we know how we can
improve the program!

*Corq - Event App*
You should all download Corq! It's a mobile app that helps you find amazing
events around campus! It's very easy to use and you can use filters to sort
events (near me, free food, etc.).

*Facebook Internship Info Session*
Facebook will be coming on-campus on February 5th to recruit Stevens
students with a special interest in students who are in SWE! Their flyer is
attached with additional details. If you plan on attending, RSVP using the
Google Form (link on flyer) by February 1st.

Have a great week!

--
*Kaylee Shepard*
Stevens Institute of Technology