[SWE] EWAAB Mentorship Program

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Fri Oct 2 13:17:44 EDT 2020

Hi SWE Members,

Happy Friday! EWAAB is an organization at Stevens aimed at supporting women and non-binary students who are starting their university journeys through mentorship. Their 2020-2021 program is now open to applications!
The email below includes a blurb about EWAAB and an informational poster about the program. If you are interested in EWAAB or their mentor program, we encourage you check it out! The link to apply can be found below.

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[Image]

[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. QUESTIONS? CONTACT SWE at STEVENS.EDU<mailto:SWE at STEVENS.EDU>]