[SWE] NEW Steminist Shirt Interest Form

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Fri Oct 2 21:03:50 EDT 2020

Hey everyone!

This semester SWE created a new design for our Steminist T-Shirts. They are only $13 and the cost helps SWE fundraise for fun events!
If you are interested in purchasing a SWE Steminist t-shirt, the interest form is here: https://forms.gle/cGx27iD6TmeqxoWA6. We are shipping them for free and they will be shipped directly to your home address!
We hope that once we are back on campus we will see many of you walking around in your Steminist Shirts!

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[Image]

[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. QUESTIONS? CONTACT SWE at STEVENS.EDU<mailto:SWE at STEVENS.EDU>]