[SWE] P&G Recruiting- Info Session 3/16

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Mon Mar 1 14:39:24 EST 2021

Hello SWE members,

Procter & Gamble (P&G) invites our members to their informational session at Stevens!

Details:

1.      March 16th, 8 PM EST - Informational Session: We will be returning to connect with students more about what P&G is all about and be available to answer any questions students may have regarding working at P&G/recruitment process/etc.

  *   Zoom Registration Link: https://stevens.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwtcOuurz8uH9GI4C373GGrGMtkczpE4oKe

More information in the email below & the flyer attached!