[SWE] Engineering design research positions

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Thu Mar 4 18:53:25 EST 2021

Good evening SWE members,

Please see the email below for 2 open paid research positions with Professor Hoffenson. The deadline to apply is Friday March 19th at 5 pm.

From: Steven Hoffenson<mailto:shoffens at stevens.edu>
Subject: Engineering design research positions

Hello,

I am seeking applicants for two paid research positions. These are both geared most towards 4+1/AMP seniors or master's students, but I will accept applications from more junior undergraduates for the education position.

Can you please distribute the attached position announcements to the Society of Women Engineers mailing list? The application deadline for both is Friday, March 19th at 5pm.

Thank you!

Steven Hoffenson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, School of Systems & Enterprises
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Babbio Center, Room 535
(201) 216-3727 | shoffens at stevens.edu
www.designspacelab.com

--

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[Image]
[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. QUESTIONS? CONTACT SWE at STEVENS.EDU<mailto:SWE at STEVENS.EDU>]