[Themaintainers] Mike Rowe on how Americans relate to work

Andrew Russell andy at themaintainers.org
Thu Dec 9 10:43:21 EST 2021

Hi everyone -

I don’t usually watch or share clips from FOX Business channel, but this one struck me as relevant to a lot of discussions that are important to people on this list.

Mike Rowe on what 11M open jobs means for US economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEg468R3KLI

_____

Andrew L. Russell, Ph.D.
+ Dean, College of Arts & Sciences, SUNY Polytechnic Institute
+ Co-Director, The Maintainers <https://themaintainers.org/>
+ Co-Author, The Innovation Delusion: How Our Obsession with the New Has Disrupted the Work That Matters Most <https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/576816/the-innovation-delusion-by-lee-vinsel-and-andrew-l-russell/>