[Themaintainers] Call for Applications: The Maintainers Movement Fellowship 2022

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Mon Oct 18 10:20:37 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a great start to the week! I just wanted to
remind you all that our call for fellows
<https://themaintainers.org/call-for-movement-fellows22/> is open and that
the deadline is November 4! We would also appreciate it if you can
distribute it widely among your networks. We are seeking to recruit a
cross-disciplinary team of four fellows interested in working together in
2022 to explore the connections of maintenance, care, and how it relates to
the environment.

Thank you, and take care!

Best,

Lauren