[Themaintainers] Design, Care & Reparations – by Sarah Sao Mai Habib

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Tue Sep 14 10:30:54 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

We are thrilled to show you our latest Maintenance Summer Fellow blog post
<https://themaintainers.org/design-care-reparations/>! Sarah Sao Mai Habib
share’s with us conceptualization, affirmations, and prompts in her piece
“Design, Care & Reparations”, a collaborative piece that invites us all to
reflect on the multiple and profound dimensions of repair.

We hope these reflections will inspire you as much as it has inspired us,
both in your professional practices and your personal initiatives.

Thank you,

Lauren

--
*Lauren Dapena Fraiz*