[Themaintainers] {Ideas for Varun} Themaintainers Digest, Vol 74, Issue 9

Tim MacDonald timmacdonald1 at me.com
Wed Apr 27 09:06:40 EDT 2022

Varun writes in a recent post:

> On Apr 26, 2022, at 6:03 PM, Varun Adibhatla <varun.adibhatla at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> To decarbonize, we need to deploy capital in a way that likely has not been witnessed before.

Two things to explore more closely in this statement.

One, we do not need to decarbonize. We need to completely redesign and restructure our entire global energy economy, to replace energy extraction from hydrocarbons, which is pushing earth’s habitats out of human-friendly zones, with new energy choices that will not change earth’s habitats.

Two, YES we will “need to deploy capital in a way that likely has not been witnessed before”.  That way must be a fiduciary way, putting an end to financialization for institutional speculation and instead directing the tens of trillions of institutional intergenerational fiduciary money aggregated into Pensions & Endowments, collectively, worldwide, into enterprise and the economy directly, through evergreen equity payback investment structures that align enterprise cash flows with fiduciary minimums and fiduciary values, of a dignified future in a prosperous present.

The first place we need to deploy Fiduciary Money through equity paybacks is in financing the restructuring of our global energy economy to resolve the climate crisis.

Tim MacDonald

Bankofnature.eco