[Themaintainers] New report: Dealership consolidation is reducing repair choices for farmers

Piper Wilder 60Hertz Energy piper.wilder at 60hertzenergy.com
Sat Feb 26 13:26:36 EST 2022

Kevin this is truly fascinating.
To what extent are dealerships also providing repair service to power
generators?
I believe your findings point to lack of choice for back-up or prime power
generators too -- since John Deere, Cat or Cummins dealers often service
fleets of truck/tractor/earth moving equipment, and not just for ag, yes?
This could in turn impact the cost of service for hospital or data center
back-up generators let alone power generation technology broadly, which
interests 60Hertz
<https://t.sidekickopen14.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8bpWsgW1np1vt59hl3kW7_k2841CXdp3MPwQYdtfJ9bW2bzNLs8l4BjG101?te=W3R5hFj26QkHmW4mKDs21NwHrjW4fRkc83K8Q21f1JxwY5V3&si=8000000002820628&pi=49a43989-6457-4df4-db40-697c3a7eedd8>
.
Thanks for sharing,
Piper