[Themaintainers] Introducing Liliana Coelho, our new Community Outreach & Events Coordinator

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Mon Mar 21 12:56:15 EDT 2022

Hi all,

It is with great pleasure that we introduce you to Liliana Coelho, our new
Community Outreach & Events Coordinator!🎉 She has started working with us
this month, and we couldn't be more excited to have her on board! Here is a
bit more on how she describes her work (taken from her bio
<https://themaintainers.org/liliana-coelho/>):

*I have been with The Maintainers since March 2022. I provide operational
support for fellow and partnership led events and conduct strategic
community outreach. Formerly, I worked at the leadership level of a
national nonprofit supporting rural schools and teachers. My interests take
place at the crux of belonging, low-waste lifestyles, place-based arts, and
reproductive rights. I’m especially excited by networks of community care,
and look forward to enacting authentic and meaningful events and
partnerships for The Maintainers.*

Liliana will be your point person for community-led collaborations and
public virtual events. Stay tuned for more, especially more on a very
exciting (and even delicious!) event coming up this month :)

Lauren
--
*Lauren Dapena Fraiz*
*Project Coordinator*