[Themaintainers] Our very first #MaintainersSpotlight: The Custodian Project

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Mon Oct 3 15:07:48 EDT 2022

Dear Maintainers Listserv,

Happy October! We hope you are doing well.

We are excited to announce our very first #MaintainersSpotlight blog post,
written by Madison Snider. Madison interviewed Evalynn Fae Taganna Romano,
founder and lead organizer of The Custodian Project.

"The Custodian Project’s inception was a response to COVID-19 policies and
discourses surrounding the importance of essential workers. Despite the
long-overdue visibility given to the workers that sustain our collective
and individual well-being, custodians were still largely overlooked"

Read the whole article here:
https://themaintainers.org/the-custodian-project/

Learn more and support The Custodian Project here:
http://www.thecustodianproject.com/

Lastly, if *you* know a Maintainer or maintenance effort in your network
that you would like to spotlight, we would love to receive your submission
for a blog post! Learn more about how you can help us spotlight Maintainers
here: https://themaintainers.org/maintainers-spotlight/

Take care!
The Maintainers Team

--