[Themaintainers] Events at The Maintainers

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Mon Apr 17 09:40:43 EDT 2023

Hi Maintainers!

Sending over a few updates to you this springy Monday.

Last week we had our first event in the series, Moving Toward Maintenance.
This one, focused on the sphere of "self maintenance". You're invited to
view the Event Recording
<https://themaintainers.org/moving-toward-maintenance-self-event-recording/>
 and Takeaway Document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Krd1cXTAr-TN1sI15To4lPwTOYKs9v7IwCdPzvvU3w/edit?usp=sharing>
with
resources for Moving Toward Maintenance, and you're also invited to Register
for our next event in the series
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/moving-toward-maintenance-community-tickets-601689067197>,
Moving Toward Maintaining *Community*.

A BIG thank you to Sarah, Ashley, and Rheanna who graciously shared with us
their perspectives and experiences in *maintaining oneself.* If you have
any questions, ideas, celebrations -- please do not hesitate to reach out!

Later this week, we'll also continue on with our Monthly Maintenance
Sessions <https://themaintainers.org/monthly-maintenance-sessions/> (3rd
Fridays of the month from 2-4pm ET for the remainder of 2023). Think of it
as a "study hall" but for adults to ensure time is made each month for
maintenance and tending tasks :-)

Take care!