[Themaintainers] Hiring for a Right to Repair Advocate in DC

Nathan Proctor nproctor at pirg.org
Wed Mar 1 09:06:51 EST 2023

Hello all --

Along with opportunities for movement fellows (make sure you share with
people who might be good Maintainers Fellows!
<https://themaintainers.org/call-maintainers-movement-fellowship-2023/>) I
wanted to highlight that we expect Right to Repair work to heat up in D.C.
this year, and we are adding a position in D.C. to work with us on those
issues. It's a great opportunity to inject some of the Maintainers values
into a very real and pressing conversation around the role of repair in our
society.

https://pirg.org/jobs/right-to-repair-advocate/

Share with anyone who might be interested!

--
Nathan Proctor
Senior Director, U.S. PIRG Campaign for the Right to Repair