[Themaintainers] Event Announcements!

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Tue Mar 14 16:26:02 EDT 2023

Dear Maintainers,

We hope that you're doing well! We are excited to share with you our *2023
Events Series: Moving Toward Maintenance
<https://themaintainers.org/moving-toward-maintenance-self/>*.

"Join The Maintainers network and friends for a 3-Part Event Series
highlighting different spheres of maintenance: self, community, and
movement.

Each session will feature practitioners with experience in the field, and
you will come away from each event in the series with a takeaway document
to guide you in your dedication to that form of maintenance.

Up first, we will be exploring questions around maintaining oneself, with
Ashley <https://www.ashleyhartmanannis.com/>, Rheanna
<https://themaintainers.org/rheanna-chen/>, and Sarah
<https://sarahsaomaihabib.com/>.

This event will be an hour and a half. Each practitioner will speak about
their work, and will also share a self-maintenance practice. They want you
to know that the linkage between maintaining self, community, and movement
are all connected – and that talking about a particular maintenance
practice doesn’t negate the power of other maintenance practices."

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/moving-toward-maintenance-self-tickets-534017961097>

*REGISTER HERE*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/moving-toward-maintenance-self-tickets-534017961097>

Additionally, we wanted to send two reminders:

   1. Our March Monthly Maintenance Session is *this* Friday, the 17th at
   2pm ET. Register Here
   <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/monthly-maintenance-sessions-tickets-547788779987>.
   Spend some time maintaining with The Maintainers!
   2. Please share our 2023 Movement Fellowship
   <https://themaintainers.org/call-maintainers-movement-fellowship-2023/>
   opportunity. Applications due March 29. If you have any remaining
   questions, please contact Lauren Dapena Fraiz at
   lauren at themaintainers.org.

Take Care,
The Maintainers Team

--