[Themaintainers] Moving Toward Maintenance: Community

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Fri May 19 12:20:55 EDT 2023

Hello Maintainers!

We're excited to share our second event in the Moving Toward Maintenance
<https://themaintainers.org/moving-toward-maintenance-community/> series.
Up next, we're exploring how to maintain *community*.

Please join us on *June 2nd from 11am-12:30pm ET *where have gathered
Shelby Seier from All Kinds Accessibility
<https://www.allkindsaccessibility.com/> Consulting, Kalmia  Strong from Public
Space One <http://www.publicspaceone.com/>, and Purna Sarkar from Repair
Cafe Bengaluru <https://www.instagram.com/repaircafe.bengaluru/?hl=en> to
share their perspectives on maintaining communities.

Learn more & register today!
<https://themaintainers.org/moving-toward-maintenance-community/>

Please reach out with any questions (you can email me directly
liliana at themaintainers.org).

Take care!

P.S. There is also still time to register and join us T O D A Y for
our May Monthly
Maintenance Session
<https://themaintainers.org/monthly-maintenance-sessions/>.